Wednesday, August 27, 2008

IMG Models Management Show Package for Spring 2009

Du Juan is back for her 4th year at the New York Fashion Week. Her last season in NY, Milan and Paris were showing signs of waning but with three major ad campaigns in the pocket this Fall, expect to see her bounce back to the top of the heap.

Notable absence this season on the IMG roster is Emma Pei who did remarkably well in S/S 2007 and F/W 2007/2008. Taking her place is a new Chinese girl (6' tall), Zhu Lin who recently defected from Women to IMG, and was promptly added to the agency's show package.

Models: Du Juan & Zhu Lin

Source: Models.com

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

seems Sonny Zhou(Zhou Bin) disapeared too in the img showcards list

i dont get zhu lin's apeal
her lips're horrible&scary

Anonymous said...

Zhu Lin is amazing! Big things for her hopefully!

Anonymous said...

both of the chinese girls look similar..

Anonymous said...

Zhu Lin is blah to me. I don't see anything "it" factor in her.

Hmm...Zhu Liu was in Women model management and wasn't success very much for her career.

Well, good luck to her anyway.

Anonymous said...

I remember Emma from Teen Vogue. I really liked her... I'm not so into Zhu Lin either...but I hope she does well. Du Juan has always been one of my favorites. I have a picture of her from the photo ed in Vogue Paris with Gemma. LOVE!

Anonymous said...

du juan doesn't even look like a model in her showcard. so old looking too.

P. said...

those are nice showcards!

but I must agree with chinesemodels - Du looks older than usual

HumanAdult said...

What happened to Emma!
We want Emma.

:(

B said...

Du is so beautiful.